www.flickr.com
super lex's photos More of super lex's photos

26.3.07

Telly Savalas.

Here are some good ideas for telly.

  1. Neigh-Sayer: King of 70's disco soul, Leo Sayer, rides around on a Shire horse casting aspersions on things.
  2. Best of Both Worlds: Dead drunk, dead footballer, George Best returns to host a light hearted look at the best bits of both the mortal realm, and the afterlife.
  3. Bennett Likes Beckham: Old, gay, northern playwright, Alan Bennett, speaks for the first time about his unrequited love for David Beckham.
  4. I'll Be The Judge of That!: Beavis and Butthead/King of The Hill creator, Mike Judge, travels the English countryside in search of country fetes. On finding a fete, Mike makes a beeline for the vegetable competition. Biding his time, Mike waits until the prize for best in show is announced, then he causes mass consternation with his trademark cry of, "I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!".
  5. Madsen's Square Garden: Hollywood tough guy, Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Free Willy 2), shows us around his beautiful square roof garden. In part two, Michael tells us how we can achieve such a garden for ourselves.
  6. Dust In Hoffman: Oscar Winner, Philip Seymour Hoffman (Capote), suffers from an severe allergic reaction to household dust. In this programme we'll be taking an in depth look at what happens when there's dust in Hoffman.

3 comments:

Mr Axl said...

This made me laugh just as much the second time. It is fucking genius. I'm trying to think of one now and I can't.

Hanningtons Magilicutty said...

Please could you write another blog? I am very sad, and I secretly read your blog to cheer me up. I also send it to my friends when they are having a bad day and can't concentrate on work.

I hope you and the gold shoes are well, I still haven't seen the picture of you and I....

xx
Hannah Schla

Anonymous said...

I have a dust allergy, this really speaks to me.