www.flickr.com
super lex's photos More of super lex's photos

9.3.07

me and mr fingers down by the school yard.

i got a cat recently. his name is mr fingers and i love him very much. we built a snowman together a few weeks ago. we called him snowy because he looked a bit like the dog from tin tin. we mostly go everywhere together, and i have just taught mr fingers to walk on his two hind legs, which he seems to like. let me tell you, we certainly get a few funny looks whilst we're trotting along down the street!
the other day we were doing a spot of weeding in the garden, and i spotted a mole hill. mr fingers, ever the more adventurous, tried to talk me into going into the mole tunnel to see what it was like.
after about an hour of negotiating, i agreed and we set off.
fuck me it was dark.

3 comments:

matt said...

what an exciting adventure. i look forward to hearing what kind of scrapes you guys get into next.

Mr Axl said...

And here was me thinking you hated cats. I don't know what to believe anymore!

P.S. Ilike the new look blog.

Anonymous said...

i nerly pissed myself reading this. well, not really, but you understand the sentiment. more blogging please!