www.flickr.com
super lex's photos More of super lex's photos

18.4.07

Have you seen my (two faced) cat? Or "How I Learned how i learned to stop worrying and HATE cats (again).


A couple of weeks ago I told you all about my lovely cat, Mr Fingers, well I'm afraid to say that he is gone.

I have not seen him for ages. Not since the people next door moved away in fact. I'm beginning to think that he may have gone with them! I really thought that me and he, had a quite magical bond with each other but it turns out that he is a two faced little sneak!

I feel such a fool. People warned me about how cats often like to have two or more families because they are naturally treacherous, but i was so insistent that Mr Fingers was different.

Before anybody says about him maybe getting run over, let me assure you that it is a total impossibility, such was Mr Fingers' level of street savvy and all round hip to the beat attitude.

I will never trust another cat as long as I live. So help me God.


4 comments:

migmog said...

Lex,
You need to let it go. Mr. Fingers was a free spirit. To be honest, he was a slag. I saw him on numerous occaisions with that woman that wears no pants, wears head phones and sits on Magdelen Bridge drinking fine ales. I think one particular time they were singing "Fat boy slim is fucking eleven!" at the top of their voices.
Move on.
Mr. Fingers certinly has.

Anonymous said...

cats are bad. you have always known that deep down. it disappointed me immensely when you temporarily defected to the cat-loving clique. it's good to have you back!

Mr Axl said...

I really want to piss on that snowman.

Secret Squirrel said...

This photo looks suspiciously like my cat...perhaps Mr fingers had a sex change,moved to australia and now calls himself/herself Lilly...because just as suddenly as your cat vanished my cat appeared..hummmmm THE PLOT THICKENS
xox eve xox