www.flickr.com
super lex's photos More of super lex's photos

7.12.07

C.Dificil

I was looking up c dificil because my friend Tim mentioned it would be a good band name, when I came across this ABSOLUTE PEARLER in the comments of a Mail On Sunday story about the same thing:
"My mother caught C Dificil and was told to "sit in it" when they were too lazy to give her a bedpan or commode - just think of all the bugs that left flying around the ward!".
FLYING BUGS! "SIT IN IT"! This really has all the things I love most about the Mail On Sunday readership and their zero tolerance approach to facts.

2 comments:

stevie said...

careful lex, thats two blogs in 7 days...

i do love a little joke about the daily mail from time to time. stephen fry was having a little go at it's readers on QI just tonight. i like QI the tv show alot, although the bar i am not so struck on. it is very nice looking but it is very expensive. i remember buying a beer for me and a pink lemonade for jess, and it came to over £9. £9!! Jess' drink wasn't even boozy.

so, errrrrr. yeah.

han said...

it's 2008, you fuck. how about an update?