www.flickr.com
super lex's photos More of super lex's photos

23.12.05

list of enemies

i had the idea of writing a list of all my enemies.i started thinking about who would be on it,i even bought a brand new pen to write my hate filled register of hate.then something struck me,what if said list should get into the hands of said enemies!those more powerful than me(of which there are few) might be moved to take action against me to thwart my rise and rise.those weaker than me (of which there are many) might decide to form an alliance against me,a bit like a fucked up UN!this can not happen.if it did i think natural disasters would at least triple and most of the worlds major economies would go into recession.for these reasons i am taking my new pen back to the shop and keeping my list to myself.

1 comment:

Roses23 said...

I'm not sure I get Queen of All's comment... "Triple is spelt triple"... those two spellings are the same... is it because if indeed one does write it out 12 times, with no spaces in between the triples, we get "let rip let rip let rip..."? still not sure i get it, even if that's it...